Full Fujifilm X-T2 specs has been leaked on the web. The upcoming weather sealed camera will be the replacement for the current X-T1 model.
The Fujifilm X-T2 announcement was rumored before for the Photokina 2016 show in September. The previous rumors also said the weather-sealed X-series shooter might be announced in early July.
Now the company is on the verge to announce its next X-series camera. Looks like there wont be any delay considering the Kumamoto Earthquake. The official announcement is rumored to happen on July 7, 2016.
The Fujifilm X-T2 specs list will include the 24.3-megapixel APS-c image sensor. Powered by the X Processor Pro engine, it will be capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps. The video length will be 30 minute. The sensor provides 325 autofocus points.
Full Fujifilm X-T2 specs leaked online
Here are the full specifications of the X-T2 camera translated by Google.
- 24.3-megapixels APS-c CMOS sensor
- X Processor Pro Image Processing Engine
- Video 4K video recording at 30fps and Full HD at 60fps
- Video of the bit rate is 100Mbps
- The maximum shutter speed is 1/8000 seconds. 1/32000 sec with electronic shutter
- 1/250 seconds flash sync speed
- 325 AF points points can be selected by intelligent hybrid phase difference AF
- Dust and water resistant body is in a magnesium alloy. Improved the durability of the dial.
- EVF is 2.36 million dots with a refresh rate 100fps
- 3-inch 3-way tilting LCD monitor with 1.62 million dot pixels
- Dual SD card slot. UHS-II support
- AF-C custom settings
- ISO range is ISO200-12800 (RAW)
- Built-in Wi-Fi. Remote shooting correspondence. Instax Share printer support
- 16 kinds of film simulation modes, including the ACROS
- “My Menu” settings screen can be customized
- Normal / boost mode switching
- 14bit RAW lossless compression. Camera RAW development
- Exposure compensation +/- 5EV
- 256-segment metering (multi-spot average, spot, center-weighted)
- Interval Shooting
- 13 kinds of creative filter
- The battery is NP-W126S. The number of possible shots is 350.
- 3.5mm microphone jack. 2.5mm remote terminal.
- USB3.0 terminal.
- Micro HDMI terminal
- You can use all of Fujinon X mount lens group
The company already rumored to announce the XF 23mm f/2 optic, along with a new XF 33mm f/1.0 and XF 200mm f/2 lenses as well as the highly anticipated Fujifilm X200 digital compact camera for Photokina 2016.
These are the full Fujifilm X-T2 specs leaked on the web. For Fuji users or new buyers it would be better to save money from this time 🙂
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".