Full Fujifilm X-A3 specs has been leaked online with several product images. The replacement for the current X-A2 mirrorless digital camera is expected to be announced on August 25, 2016.
According to recent gossips, Fuji might show up several new products before or at the Photokina 2016 event. We have to underline that the announcement might include the XF 23mm f/2 lens too.
The Fujifilm X-A3 specs will include a new and improved APS-c image sensor in 24-megapixel resolution. More buzz after the break!
Full Fujifilm X-A3 Specs and Images Leaked
According to trusted sources, the company will put 24.3-megapixel image sensor to the new camera. It will produce high ISO sensitivity up to 25,600.
Current model Fuji X-A2 features a 16.3MP APS-C sensor and comes with the XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II kit lens. The successor model will probably have the same bundle.
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor
- Tilting the liquid crystal monitor open 180 degrees suitable for self take
- Eye AF
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- 3.0 inches tilting LCD monitor
- built-in Wi-Fi
- Instax SHARE printer can be connected
- Remote control possible by smartphone
- Intuitive operation with touch panel
- Optimal super intelligent flash mode to night view
- Optimal macro mode in close-up
- Enhanced AF mode (including a zone & wide tracking)
- Battery life is 410 sheets. USB can be charged
- 10 kinds of creative advanced filter
- 11 kinds of film simulation mode (also applicable to video)
- Self-timer with a smile detection function
- High sensitivity up to ISO 25600
- High-speed electronic shutter mounted
- Built-in flash
- Panorama mode
After the full Fujifilm X-A3 specs list, we can guess the upcoming mirrorless camera to be unveiled soon before the Photokina event. It will be officially announced on August 25 with XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".