Sony has released a new firmware update for its A7RII full-frame mirrorless camera.
New firmware update version 3.30 for Sony A7RII improves overall stability and less overheating. It also supports to output video via HDMI (still mode) when using the Remote Camera Control software.
The A7RII E-mount mirrorless model gets firmware update. See the whole details and download links below.
Sony A7RII Firmware Version 3.30 Now Available for Download
This utility updates the ILCE-7RM2 system software to 3.30, and provides the following benefits:
- Adds support for Radio Controlled Lighting System
- Improves stability in picture shooting mode (optimizing temperature control, effect is different according to temperature)
- Adds support to output video via HDMI (still mode) when using the Remote Camera Control software
- Improves overall stability and operability of the camera
- Download Sony A7RII firmware update 3.30 from Sony US
You can check the details at the Sony e-support site (www.esupport.sony.com) for more information.
Sony a7RII features a 42.4MP full-frame BSI CMOS sensor. It includes on-sensor phase detection elements for faster autofocus. The mirrorless shooter has a revised shutter mechanism, rated to 500,000 actuations.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".