Here is our additional Hasselblad X1D mirrorless camera coverage. Worlds first medium format mirrorless digital with an 50-megapixel CMOS sensor displayed at Photokina 2016 event.
The Hasselblad X1D body has a design in ergonomic and compact forms. With dust and weather-sealed body, it offers a native ISO sensitivity between 100-25600 range and is capable of 1080/30p HD video.
The medium format camera uses a new lens mount accepting XCD lenses. The 45mm F3.5 and a 90mm F3.2 lenses have been announced at launch. Hasselblad has a roadmap of 5 additional XCD lenses. The new XCD 30mm lens will cost $3,995 in the US.
Hasselblad X1D camera unboxing, hands-on videos
Here are some additional information about the Hasselblad X1D medium-format mirrorless camera.
Hasselblad X1D key features
- Compact, lightweight (725g), highly portable and user-friendly medium format technology
- Large 50MP CMOS medium format sensor delivering up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- New line of XCD lenses with integral central shutter; 45mm and 90mm available at launch
- Compatible with all 12 lenses and lens accessories from the Hasselblad professional H System (adapter required)
- Multiple image format options
- High quality XGA electronic viewfinder or high resolution rear display with touch functionality
- Wide range of shutter speeds: 60 minutes to 1/2000th sec. with full flash synchronisation throughout the range
- An ISO range from 100 to 25,600
- Dual SD card slots, GPS and Wi-Fi
- USB 3.0 Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
- Weather and dust sealings
- HD video
- Phocus 3.1 for simple and quick raw image processing. Adobe Photoshop® and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® compatible.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".