Panasonic is allegedly announce the new GF-series mirrorless camera soon. Full Panasonic GF9 specs has been surfaced on the web prior to the announcement.
The mirrorless camera is most likely coming in the beginning of January, 2017. It would not be a surprise if it becomes official on January 6 starting of the CES event.
The Japan-based company will market this Micro Four Thirds camera as a selfie-friendly model. GF9 specs will include a 16-megapixel image sensor, 3-inch tilting touchscreen and full HD video recording.
Panasonic GF9 specs and images leaked
Since the GF8 comes packed with WiFi and NFC, the GF9 will definitely feature these connectivity options too. The GF9 will also feature a 180-degrees tilting display, allowing users to capture the perfect selfies.
Rumored Panasonic GF9 specs
- 16MP sensor with no low pass filter
- 4K 30p / FHD 60p video
- “4K Selphy” “4K Photo” “Focus Select” “Focus Composite”
- Spatial recognition AF using DFD technology
- 180 degree tilt type approximately 1.04 million dots 3.0 type touch panel monitor
- Wi-Fi installed, USB charging compatible
- Size: 106.5 x 64.6 x 33.3 mm
- Weight: Approximately 239 g (body only)
- Color: Silver, Orange
- Kit: Double lens only (12-32 mm F 3.5-5.6, 25 mm F 1.7)
- Announcement on January 6, 2017
- Release date on January 19, 2017
- Priced around 97,000 yen
These are the full GF9 specs list. Stay tuned to Mirrorless Times for the official Panasonic GF9 launch event!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".