Fujifilm will hold a major announcement and unveil several new cameras and lenses on January 19.
The list includes the cameras GFX-50S, Fuji X-T20 and X100F and the three medium format lenses. Along with the X-series shooters, the weather-sealed Fujinon XF 50mm f/2 R is also on the list.
As a tradition, the X100F, X-T20 camera and the XF 50mm f/2 lens will be available in black and silver color options. The GFX accessories will be an H mount adapter to use Hasselblad lenses on the Fuji GFX medium format body.
Fujifilm X100F, X-T20, GFX 50S, XF 50mm f/2 Images
- GFX 50S: $6,995
- GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR: $1,687
- GF 32 – 64mm f/4 R LM WR: $2,532
- GF 120mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Macro: $2,955
- H mount adapter: $700
- VG – GFX 1 (battery grip): $600
- EVF-TL1 (EVF tilt adapter): $606
- NP-T 125 (battery): $131
- BC-T 125 (battery charger): $86
- AC-15V (AC adapter): $108
- X100F: $1,358
- WCL-X 100 II (wide conversion lens): $282
- TCL-X100II (Teleconversion lens): $282
- X-T20 Body: $982
- X-T20 XF 18-55 mm lens kit: $1,311
- XF 50mm f/2 R WR: $465
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".