Full set of Canon EOS M6 specs has been leaked on the web with several product images.
The upcoming EOS M6 include two bundles; one with EF-M 15-45mm lens, kit with EF-M 18-150mm lens, double zoom lens kit and EVF-DC2 viewfinder. It will be available in Black and Silver color options.
The mirrorless camera will be announced at the CP+ 2017 show. The evnt will take place between February 23-26 in Yokohama, Japan.
Full Canon EOS M6 Specs Leaked on the Web
Canon EOS M6 Specs
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- AF system: 49 points
- Burst shooting: 7 frames / sec (AF fixed: 9 frames / sec)
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 25600
- Shutter speed: 1 / 4000-30, valve shutter speed synchronized with strobe = 1/200 second
- Video: Full HD, HD, VGA
- Liquid crystal: 3.0 type tilt type touch panel
- Size: 112.0 × 68.0 × 44.5 mm
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black / Silver
Canon 77D and T7i cameras are also on the horizon. On CP+ show 2017 along with the EOS M6 we will see these DSLRs too. Stay tuned for more information.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".