Sony is allegedly working on a new A7RIII full-frame mirrorless camera. The upcoming device will replace the A7RII and to be announced sometime in 2017.
Sources are claiming that the new model will not suffer too many changes when compared to its predecessor. In the meantime, more details coming about this mirrorless camera.
The first Sony A7RIII rumors have said that the full-frame E-mount shooter will offer a few improvements over the A7RII.
First Sony A7RIII Specs Leaked
In addition to the aforementioned enhancements, Sony will make other changes, too. The A7RIII could employ a new image processor, allowing the camera to capture more frames per second in continuous shooting mode. The new processing engine will improve the 4K video recording capabilities of the camera, too.
Rumored Sony A7RIII specs
- 42MP image sensor
- Improve sensor stabilizer
- High resolution and Faster view finder
- Faster and Softer Focus and All-Phase detection +hybrid focus
- 399 AF point + 99 Cross Type
- 4K (4096 x 2160) Video Record 24/25/30/60fps +Full HD 240fps Raw
- 6K Photo Mode
- Better RGB metering sensor resolution
- Cinematic options slog-3 / slog-2 Gamut and etc…
- Better and faster live view and focus All-phase detection (touching)
- ISO 50-25600 (noise reduce) 100-64000
- AA Filter Simulator – change on/off for reduce moiré & Sharper
- Continuous shooting 10fps (With Big Buffer RAW)
- GPS + Wi-Fi + NFC
- Time-lapse Recording
- Increase Battery life (better technology)
- Better and faster focus tracking
- Focus Bracketing
- Focus Stacking
- Post Focus Mode
- Pixel shift high resolution mode up 80mp
- Dynamic Range 15+
- illuminated Buttons
- User-friendly Menu and buttons
- 2 Slot Card (CF)
- Color depth 26 bit
- Updated connection USB 3.0
- High Quality and improve sealed body + full magnesium alloy
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".