Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T10 mirrorless camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Fujifilm X-T10? Here are the top rated Fujifilm X-T10 lenses.
Fujifilm X-T10 mirrorless camera is the mini version of the Fujifilm X-T1. The mirrorless camera features a 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with built-in phase detection autofocus along with the high-performance EXR Processor II.
It is compatible with all FUJINON lenses to deliver excellent resolution and outstanding image quality. The Fujifilm X-T10 can deliver outstanding image quality, usability and portability for photo enthusiasts with its new innovative autofocus system, large electronic Real Time Viewfinder.
The X-T10 is fitted with Fujifilm’s X-Mount, which with the APS-C sensor applies a 1.5x field reduction factor to lenses. Currently, there are not many Fujifilm X-Mount lenses in the market, so Fujifilm is working hard to build-up a highly compelling range of lenses.
Below are the top recommended lenses for Fujifilm X-T10 mirrorless camera. You can choose the one you need.
Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T10 camera
Full List of Recommended Fujifilm X-T10 Lenses
Best Prime Portrait Lenses for Fujifilm X-T10
Below are the top recommended prime (portrait) lenses for Fujifilm X-T10 camera. You can choose the one you need.
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R: Ideal for portraiture. The Fuji XF 56mm f/1.2 is a super fast, ultra sharp portrait lens. Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations, while a further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open. If you shoot things like portraits and weddings, you absolutely want this lens. If you shoot other stuff, you may very well want it as well.
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR: The new XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR lens is a fast-aperture prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 137mm (35mm Eq) and a maximum aperture of F2.0, that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The lens features a weather and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel.
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 R: A high-performance standard lens with incredible definition, even when shooting wide open. This lens delivers images with amazing clarity, even with the aperture wide open at F1.4. This unique design delivers images in which the focus is blended with smooth bokeh in out of focus areas. Offering a focal length equivalent to 53mm in the 35mm film format, it is a must-have optic for all X-Series owners.
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD: This lens offers brilliant levels of sharpness even when shooting with the aperture at F1.2. In addition, the apodization filter smoothes the outline of the subject to create a more natural bokeh effect. This combination of image sharpness and beautiful bokeh delivers portraits with a three-dimensional feel. The built-in APD filter, the pinnacle of Fujifilm’s nanotechnology, produces even smoother bokeh, making the subject stand out even more and enhances creativity, not only for portraits, but also on a wide range of other subjects.
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8: Clear, high fidelity descriptive performance in a compact, lightweight form make this lens a perfect partner.
|Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R||$840||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR||$949||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 R||$449||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD||$1349||Amazon|
|Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8||$399||Amazon|
|Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8||$720||Amazon|
|Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro||$399||Amazon|
|Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC||$299||Amazon|
|Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8M||$999||Amazon|