Here’s the link to Download the Sony A9 User’s Manual. These manufacturer guides are great which you can figure out how all the cool new features work before the product arrives.
Sony Alpha A9 (α9 / ILCE-9) mirrorless camera equipped with a full-frame 24.2 MP stacked CMOS sensor. It works with the high-speed BIONZ X processor create beautifully detailed, expansive dynamic range and low-noise images.
The instruction manual for the mirrorless interchangeable lens camera is now available for download at helpguide.sony.net. You can also get it as pdf file to figure out how all the cool new features work.
Sony A9 User’s Manual
Alpha a9 accessories:
- Sony VG-C3EM Vertical Grip for a9: $348 at Amazon.
- PCK-LG1 Screen Protect Glass Sheet: $29.99 at Amazon.
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh): $78 at Amazon.
- GP-X1EM Grip Extension: $128 at Amazon.
- Sony NPAMQZ1K Multi Battery Adaptor Kit: $398 at Amazon.
- BC-QZ1 Battery Charger: $88 at Amazon.
Sony Alpha A9 (α9 / ILCE-9) Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixels full-frame stacked CMOS sensor
- Sony E-Mount
- BIONZ X image processor
- 693-Point Phase-Detection AF with 93% Frame Coverage
- AF Area Registration
- AF joystick & AF mode dial
- Eye AF
- 5-axis in-body optical image stabilization
- 0.78x, 0.5″ 3.686m-dot QuadVGA OLED Tru-finder (EVF)
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 20fps blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting
- ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-204,800)
- Electronic shutter up to 1/32,000 second
- Mechanical shutter up to 1/8,000 second
- 14-bit uncompressed RAW format
- Internal 3,840×2,160 (QFHD) 4K/30p video recording
- 1920×1080/120p full HD video recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- Ethernet port
- Dual SD card slots (one supports UHS-II cards)
- Flash sync terminal
- Magnesium alloy body
- Optional VG-C3EM Vertical Grip