Iridient Digital has released Iridient Developer Version 3.2 update. The raw image file conversion and photo processing software for Mac OS fixes several issues.
Iridient Developer 3.2 is another Adobe Lightroom alternative that is designed primarily with Fujifilm Cameras in mind. The latest version of the software adds support for the latest RAW camera models like Fujifilm X-E3 camera.
This update also improves several libraries to latest versions and fixes bugs.
Iridient Developer 3.2 Released
- New Features:
- New Lightroom plug-in for faster, easier round trip transfer of RAW images from Lightroom to Iridient Developer and back.
- New option added to easily invert negatives.
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-E3.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed issue with loading PEF format images from Pentax KP where the image would be all white. This issue did not effect DNG format images.
- Fixed default crop values for 24MP Fujifilm models when using compressed format to match up with camera JPEG and uncompressed RAF images.
- Fixed an issue with the baseline exposure levels for RAF images from the Fujifilm GFX 50S at extended ISO values of 51200 and 102400.
- Improved per body white balance calibration for recent Fujifilm models.
- Improved handling of automatic lens vignetting correction for some body/lens combinations for RAF images from recent Fujifilm X series models.
- Improved default camera profile for the Fujifilm GFX 50S.
- Improved GPS metadata coordinate precision for some GPS units and image formats (Fujifilm RAF).
- Updated default DNG color matrix values for new models added in Adobe Camera RAW through version 10.0.
- TIFF export libraries updated (libTIFF 4.0.8).
- PNG export libraries updated (libpng 1.6.32).
Iridient Developer Version 3.2 update can be downloaded from here.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".