New Meike MEKE MK-ECG4 Metal Black Camera Hand Grip is available for Olympus PEN-F mirrorless camera.
MEIKE, Metal hand grip for Olympus PEN-F improves the grip on the camera and reduces the chances of camera shake, especially when using heavy, large aperture lenses.
The grips are made from aluminium alloy. The Arca-Swiss compatible models can be left in place when using a tripod and enables users to change the battery and SD card without having to remove the grip from the body.
MEKE MK-ECG4 Metal Black Camera Hand Grip for Olympus PEN-F
- Effectively adds more grips to make up defect for your camera,make the camera more stable and secure
- Its made completely out of metal, it feels solid, and you can access to the battery compartment freely to swap it out
- Legerity and easy to carry, make it easy when you take photo outdoors
- Tripod head slide rail at the bottom of the grip can be quickly used for mounting on the tripod head,can be shooting at once
- Standard 1/4″ tripod screw allows you to mount it on tripod easily
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".