Leica released firmware updated version 1.2 for the Leica TL2 mirrorless camera.
This new firmware adds support for the new compact prime Elmarit-TL 18 f/2.8 ASPH lens. The new optic consists of 8 elements (4 of which are aspherical,) a minimum focus distance of 30cm and a light weight of only 80g.
Leica TL2 Firmware Update Version 1.2 Now Available
Firmware update rocedure:
1. Copy the firmware file onto a SD Memory Card in its top level folder.
2. Make sure to turn off the power switch on the camera.
3. Insert the fully charged battery to the body. If the battery is not fully charged, the update process screen will not appear.
4. Insert the SD Memory Card into the camera.
5. Turn the camera – while simultaneously pressing the video release button – on.
6. The firmware update screen will appear. Press OK.
7. The LEICA TL2 will start the update process. The firmware update will take about 90 seconds.
8. After the update process please restart the camera.
Read more Leica Mirrorless news / talk.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".