This new lens costs $449 and shipping will start on November 22nd.
The lens is designed to use on mirrorless cameras for Sony E-mount and Micro Four Thirds systems. It is the second budget-friendly fast aperture optic after the 30mm F1.4 DC DN.
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens Available for Pre-Order, Price: $449
The Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary lens will provide a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm for Sony E-mount and 32mm for Micro Four Thirds bodies. It would be useful for perfect for low-light, indoor and street shootings especially with Sony A6500 and Olympus E-M1 mirrorless cameras.
- Sony E-Mount/ MFT Lens/APS-C Format
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 FLD, 2 SLD, and 2 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed TSC Construction
Join the new Sony Camera Users Facebook Group.