The Fuji X-T20 has one fix about a wrong display issue when “HIGH PERFORMANCE” is set and X-T1 and X100F firmware adds support for “Instax SHARE SP-3″. On the other hand X100F now has support for the FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO software that has been announced last month. This also changes the User’s Manual of the X100F. See the New Features Guide here.
New (and free) FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO software is available now for Mac only. The Windows version will follow in late January 2018. We expect the X-T20 users will be able to process RAW files via the X RAW Studio soon.
New Fujifilm X100F, X-T1 and X-T20 Firmwares Updates
Fujifilm X-T20 firmware update version 1.11 details
- Revision of a wrong display when “HIGH PERFORMANCE”
BOOST icon is removed when “HIGH PERFORMANCE” is set. It appears after upgrading to Ver.1.10.
Fujifilm X-T1 firmware update version 5.40 details
- Support for “Instax SHARE SP-3″
Additionally,” Instax SHERE SP-3″ has become compatible with this camera.
Fujifilm X100F firmware update version 2.0 details
- Support for backup/restore of camera settings via FUJIFILM X Acquire
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. Copying all camera settings from one camera to another is available.
*Settings other than date, custom white balance, custom registration/edit can be back up and restored.
* FUJIFILM X Acquire Ver.1.7 Installer can be downloaded from our website. FUJIFILM X Acquire Ver.1.7 Installer for Windows/Macintosh
- Support “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO”(Macintosh)
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” enables users to convert RAW files with X Processor Pro. The first batch processing will also be available. The “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” can be downloaded from the FUJIFILM website for free.
*”FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Ver.1.0 Installer for Macintosh” can be downloaded from the URL below. FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Ver.1.0 Installer for Macintosh
- Improve radio flash controller usability
The upgrade allows users to shoot with compatible third-party studio flash in high-speed sync. or TTL mode via their radio controllers.
- Support for “Instax SHARE SP-3”
Additionally, “Instax SHERE SP-3” has become compatible with this camera.
- OFF is added to the function allocation of the CONTROL RING SETTING
- Focus point can be chosen when zooming in for precise focus. When zooming in for precise focus, you can choose the focus point by using the focus stick (focus lever).
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".