More detailed Panasonic GH5s specs has been leaked online. According to the reports, the upcoming camera will feature a 12MP Four Thirds sensor with C4K (60p, 150Mbps, 4:2:2 10 bit and slow motion at 240fps (FHD).
Rumors suggest Panasonic may unveil the Lumix GH5s, a sister camera to their already popular micro four thirds lineup in the beginning of 2018. Before that check out the Panasonic GH5s specs below.
Panasonic GH5s specs leaked online
Panasonic GH5s specifications include the 12-Megapixel image sensor just like the Sony’s low-light king Alpha A7S II camera. These are amazing features for a video-centric shooter. Official announcement of the Panasonic GH5s is expected prior to CES 2018 show which opens its doors in Las Vegas between January 9-12.
- Effective pixels: 10,280,000 pixels
- Total number of pixels: 11,930,000 (12mp that is similar to A7sII)
- Four Thirds LiveMOS sensor
- 12 fps
- ISO: 160-51,200
- Extended ISO: 80-102,400
- The camera records C4K (60p, 150Mbps, 4:2:2 10 bit Long GOP)
- The camera records slow motion at 240fps (FHD).
- Mechanical shutter: 1/8,000
- Electronic shutter: 1/16,000
- Flash sync: 1/250
- Light metering system: 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- LCD screen: 3.2″, 1,620,000 dots, touchscreen
- Viewfinder: OLED, 3,680,000 dots with diopter adjustment (-4 to +3)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery charger: Panasonic DMW-BTC13
- Battery: Pansonic DMW-BLF19PP
- Two memory card slots
- 4k photos
- HDMI Type A / USB 3.1
- Dimensions: 138,5×98.1×87.4
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Dust-proof and splash-proof body
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".