Viltrox EF-M2 Electronic Adapter (F Booster) is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras and Canon EF mount lenses.
The EF-M2 from Viltrox builts with optics to increase light input by one F stop and reduce focal length by x0.71. The electronic adapter also comes with USB port for firmware update and a dedicated button to adjust aperture.
Viltrox EF-M2 allows Canon EF/EF-S Lenses to be used on Micro Four Thirds system cameras. The adapter is selling for $159 on eBay.
Viltrox EF-M2 Electronic Adapter (F Booster 0.71x) for Canon EF to M43
- Support Micro Four Third cameras
- Integrated USB port for adapter firmware update^
- 4 elements in 4 groups optics increase light input by one F stop and also reduce focal length by x0.71.
- Dedicated switch to adjust aperture
- Support EF lenses manufactured by Canon, Sigma, Tokina and Tamron
- Record EXIF data includes aperture, focal distance etc.
- Support lens Image Stabilizer
- High precision galvanized alloy with chromium plating on both mounting surface to ensure smooth installation and durability.
To update adapter firmware, latest firmware can be download from official website, connect adapter to computer with USB cable and copy the file into adapter memory. Do not required to attach lens or camera. Retail price is US$159.99 (Standard international shipping included)