Full Panasonic GH5s specifications has been leaked on the web. According to the reports, the upcoming camera will feature a newly developed 10.2MP Four Thirds sensor with C4K (60p, 150Mbps, 4:2:2 10 bit and slow motion at 240fps (FHD).
As previous articles indicates that the GH5 will be an “ultra” video oriented low-light version. As a result the 12MP sensor of the Panasonic GH5s will provide ISO sensitivity up to 51,200. The Lumix GH5S will be the world-first 4K 60/50p recording in Cinema 4K (4096 x 2160).
Full Panasonic GH5S Specs Leaked Online
- 10.2MP newly developed multi-aspect sensor provides sufficient margin to get the same angle of view in 4:3, 17:9, 16:9, and 3:2 aspect ratios.
- world-first 4K 60/50p recording in Cinema 4K (4096 x 2160)
- internal 4:2:2 10-bit recording with V-Log pre-installed in camera.
- Dual Native ISO Technology
- The 225-area AF arrangement stays the same, but the GH5S can now focus in light levels as low as -5EV (on the GH5 it’s -4EV).
- max ISO 51,200
- The Panasonic Lumix GH5S will be available from the end of January priced at £2,199/$2,499 (body only)
Panasonic has ditched the 20.3MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS sensor found in the GH5 and replaced it with a new one. This improves the maximum ISO of 25,600 on the GH5, with an ISO ceiling of 51,200 in the GH5S.
Designed primarily for professional filmmakers, Lumix GH5S will deliver the highest-ever video image quality seen in a Lumix camera. The Lumix GH5S also gives those shooting stills the option to shoot 14-bit raw files, while the newly developed multi-aspect sensor provides sufficient margin to get the same angle of view in 4:3, 17:9, 16:9, and 3:2 aspect ratios.
This is the latest Panasonic Gh5s specifications that has been leaked on the web. Stay tuned with us for more information to read more Panasonic Mirrorless and Panasonic Rumors! Check out the cached page on Techradar.
More details can be found here.