Here are the first official Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lens sample images.
The E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-sensor mirrorless cameras with the lightweight of just 325 g. The Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds.
The price of the new standart zoom lens is $598 in US. Cheak out the Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lens sample images below.
Official Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens Sample Images
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5′
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Join the new Sony Camera Users Facebook Group.