The new Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless camera is now available and in stock and shipping in the US.
The Fujifilm X-H1 is the top performing mirrorless camera in Fuji’s range. It is the most advanced X-series mirrorless camera to date comes with in
Fujifilm X-H1 in Stock and Shipping
The X-H1 Stock and Shipping Status. The Sony A7 III and the Fujifilm X-H1 are priced similarly at approximately $1900 price range.
Fuji X-H1 at a glance
- 24MP X-Trans APS-C sensor
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization (rated at 5EV)*
- 3.69M-dot OLED viewfinder
- Touch sensitive rear LCD with two-axis tilt
- DCI and UHD 4K capture at up to 200 Mbps
- Slow motion 1080 (from 120 and 100 fps)
- Internal F-Log capture
- 24-bit audio capture
- Eterna/Cinema Film Simulation mode
- No-blackout continuous shooting
- Twin UHS-II-compatible card slots
- Anti-flicker shooting mode
- Wi-Fi with Bluetooth for constant connection
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".