Fujifilm X-H2 spotted on an advertisement in a sales flyer. The new Fujifilm X-H1 has been around since February 2018, but the even newer X-H2 is already for sale.
According to this sales flyer that spotted on the London Camera Exchange stand at the Photography Show for the Fujifilm X-H2.
This is sure a big typo mistake, as we are sure that Fuji will take at least 2 years of time to replace its flagship video centric mirrorless camera.
Fujifilm X-H2 in Flyer With Fujifilm X-H1
The Fujifilm X-H1 is the top performing mirrorless camera in Fuji’s range. It is the most advanced X-series mirrorless camera to date comes with in
Fujifilm X-H1 at a glance:
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Engine
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Internal DCI 4K Video and F-Log Gamma
- 0.75x 3.69m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot 3-Way Tilt LCD Touchscreen
- 325-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- 1080p at 120 fps; Flicker Reduction Mode
- 1.28″ Sub-LCD Top Screen
- Weather-Sealed Body; Two UHS-II SD Slots
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".