The new Sony A7 III full frame mirrorless camera is now available and in stock and shipping in the US.
Sony has expanded its full-frame Alpha 7 range, introducing the Sony A7 III. With a price tag of $1,999, the camera boasts a new backside-illuminated, 24-megapixel sensor and 4K video recording with S-Log. It can also shoot full resolution pictures at up to 10fps and has a quad-VGA OLED viewfinder.
Sony A7 III in Stock and Shipping
Features at a glance:
- 24.2MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor
- ISO range of 100 – 51200 (expandable to ISO 50 – 204800 for still images)
- 15-Stop dynamic range at low sensitivities
- AF system featuring 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area, 425 contrast AF points and fast
- Improved Eye AF
- 10 fps continuous shooting with either mechanical shutter or silent shooting and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization with a 5.0 step shutter speed advantage
- High-Resolution 4K shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning across full-width of full-frame sensor
- 710 shots per charge with NP-FZ100 battery
- Joystick, Dual SD Card Slots, SuperSpeed USB Type-C 3.1
Where to find Sony A7 III camera in stock? Here is an in stock / availability tracker for Sony A7 III mirrorless camera.