Here are the first rumored Olympus E-M5 Mark III specifications appeared on the web.
Olympus is on the verge to introduce a new OM-D camera for Photokina 2018 event. The products in question is the mid-range MFT camera which would be the replacement of Olympus E-M5 Mark II and the PEN-F Mark II.
If we see the announcement at the Photokina event in September than the release date of this new camera will be in late 2018 or early 2019. More details after the break!
Check out the rumored Olympus E-M5 Mark III specifications
- Same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
As always take it with grain of salt. Stay tuned with us for more information and please feel free to relay your comments, or suggestions.