Great news for full-frame Sony E-mount users!! The manual focus Zeiss Loxia 25mm f/2.4 lens is now in stock and shipping from several camera stores in US.
The wide angle lens for Sony E-mount is well-suited for street and travel photographers who want high-quality images. The optical design of the Distagon lens, with its cutting-edge technology and T antireflective coating by ZEISS.
The ZEISS Loxia 25mm f/2.4 lens is priced for $1,299 in US.
Featuring a compact form factor at only 2.9″ in length, the Loxia 25mm f/2.4 Lens from Zeiss is a wide-angle prime is based on the Distagon optical concept, providing an image that is notably sharp and free of distortion from edge to edge.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/22
- Distagon Optical Design
- 2 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- 1 Aspherical Element
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Can Be De-Clicked
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- Weather-Resistant Lens Mount Gasket
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".