Fujifilm XF10 is an ultra lightweight, travel-friendly premium compact camera featuring an APS-C sized sensor, 28mm lens and enhanced Bluetooth connectivity.
The Fujifilm XF10 features a 24MP APS-C-size CMOS sensor and 28mm equiv. F2.8 lens. It has a 91-point hybrid autofocus system, 6 fps burst shooting and 4K/15p video capture. The body has twin control dials, a fixed 3″ touchscreen LCD, a built-in flash and a socket for an external microphone.
The XF10 weighs 280g / 9.8oz with card and battery makes it 18% lighter than the X70. It is price in the U.S. for USD $499.95.
Fujifilm XF10 is a small, wide-angle APS-C compact
The XF10 appears to be a simplified X70 with a higher resolution sensor and uses a 24MP Bayer color filter. The new Fujifilm XF10 is the first X Series camera to offer the new “SQUARE MODE,” which allows users to switch to a 1:1 format with a single flick of the touchscreen.
FUJIFILM XF10 Key Features
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 3.0-inch” (approx. 1,040K-dot) color LCD touchscreen, aspect ratio 3:2
- Standard output sensitivity of ISO200 – ISO12800
- Extended output sensitivity of ISO100 – ISO51200
- Bluetooth® version 4.1 low energy technology
- New “SQUARE MODE” for 1:1 format
- 4K 3840 x 2160 15P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94P / 50P / 24P / 23.98P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- HD 1280 x 720 59.94P / 50P / 24P / 23.98P, continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- High Speed Movie 1280 x 720 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x
- Accessories include:
- Li-ion Battery NP-95
- AC-5VG AC adapter
- USB Cable
- Hand Strap
- Lens Cap
- Owner’s Manual
FUJIFILM XF10 – First Look
FUIFILM XF10 Promotional Video
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".