The upcoming Sony A6700 is expected to be announced by the end of this year. Today, the rumor mill leaked the new specifications.
Sony has a schedule of this products and introduce a new version every year. An A6700 update looks promising in 2018. It would be the new Flagship APC-S Mirrorless Camera Let’s talk about the Sony A6700 specifications more!
New Sony A6700 Specifications
- New Sensor With better low light (Still 24MP)
- Huge improvements to IBIS
- Slight improvements to AF+Eye AF
- New “Better AA Filter”
- New SONY Color Science applied
- Full Articulating screen
- 4K 60FPS With Crop|4K 30FPS No Crop|No overheat
- Big Improvement to Rolling shutter
- UHS II Card
- Faster startup/less lag, it will be faster overall
- Better UI+Touchscreen
- Uncompressed Raw
- 1/8000 Shutter
- Viewfinder size Got smaller/Resolution is the same
- USB 3.1
- NO Dual Cards
- NO Z Battery
- NO Extra Dial
- NO Joystick
- NO Removal of AA Filter
- NO 10Bit Video
- To be Priced $1,399
- The Camera Design/Specs already Complete, Expected release date is 3 Months from now
Stay tuned with us for more information.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".