Fuji GFX50 R specs have leaked. The price of the Fujifilm GFX 50R is expected to be around $3,900 and $4,300. So it will be an affordable GFX or medium format camera.
After the launch of the Fujifilm X-T3 APS-c mirrorless, we are going to meet the Fujifilm GFX 50R on September 25th. The camera is expected to feature a 50MP medium format sensor.
Here are first leaked details for the upcoming Fuji GFX 50R “affordable” medium format mirrorless camera:
- It’s exactly like the Fuji X-E3 camera but larger, with same button layout, no ISO dial, only shutter and exposure compensation dials
- No top OLED screen
- Has a joystick
- Has a tilting screen
- Thickness: less than 42mm
- Weight; less than 800g
- Price: around $3,600 (for comparison the GFX 50S is $5,849)
- There will also be a new pancake lens with an equivalent of 40mm focal length
- The official announcement is on September 25th
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".