Featuring a large 51.4MP G Format CMOS image sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine, the GFX 50R delivers superior image quality in a compact and lightweight body reminiscent of their renowned medium format film cameras widely used in street and documentary photography.
The GFX 50R is equipped with a 0.77×3.69M-dot organic “OLED” electronic viewfinder for accurate focusing and framing images. Weighing approximately 145g less than the GFX 50S, this camera offers intuitive handling in a rugged, weather-sealed body to meet the varying needs of photographers.
Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera Officially Announced
FUJIFILM GFX 50R Key Features:
- 51.4MP Medium Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality for all photographers
- FUJIFILM G Mount with short flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- X-Processor Pro imaging processor
- Weather- and dust- resistant; operation to as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius
- File formats include three different JPEG settings (SUPER FINE, FINE, NORMAL), as well as two different RAW settings (uncompressed, compressed). TIFF output is also possible with in-camera RAW development
- Full HD for Movie Mode: 1920×1080 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 36Mbps, in Film Simulation modes
- Lightweight body weighs approximately 27.3oz. / 775g
- LCD Monitor
- 3.2 inch, aspect ratio 4:3, approx. 2,360K-dots; tilt-type (two direction), touch screen color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Uses SD Cards (UHS-II recommended)
- Equipped with dual slots
- Uses NP-T125 high capacity battery for approximately 400 photos (with Auto Power Save ON)
- All FUJINON GF Lenses are dust- and weather-resistant, built to withstand operation at temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius allowing photographers to take them outdoors with confidence in challenging weather conditions.
- Bluetooth® Ver. 4.0 low energy technology
- Accessories included:
- Li-ion battery NP-T125
- Battery charger BC-T125
- Plug adapter
- Body cap
- Strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- Shoulder strap
- Cable protector
- Hot shoe cover
- Sync terminal cover
- Owner’s manual
Via: Fujifilm USA
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".