Full Fujifilm X-T3 specificaions now available ahead of the official announcement. From the APS-c mirrorless camera X-T3 specs, the shooter will feature a new 26MP sensor and Monochrome adjustment film simulation.
From the X-T3 specs sheet we can see that the camera will offer blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at the maximum speed of 30fps. It will be possible within a frame equivalent to 16.6-megapixels (1.25 times crop). Check out the rumored X-T3 specifications below.
Full Fujifilm X-T3 Specifications Leaked
- Equipped with back-illuminated “X-Trans CMOS 4” sensor with newly developed effective pixel number of approximately 26.1 million pixels (Low pass filter less)
- High-speed image processing engine “X-Processor 4”
- By increasing the number of phase difference pixels to about 4 times the current ratio, the image plane phase difference AF area is expanded to the entire screen area (about 100%)
- 4K / 60P 4: 2: 0 Compatible with 10-bit SD card recording in the camera. 4K / 60P 4: 2: 2 Also supports 10bit HDMI output
- “Sports finder mode” function is newly installed. Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at the maximum speed of 30 frames per second is possible within a frame equivalent to 16.6 million pixels (1.25 times crop)
- Newly equipped “pre-shooting” function that starts shooting from the time when the shutter button is pressed halfway and records the shot image by pressing the shutter button all the way
- “Monochrome adjustment” function is newly added to “Film simulation”
- “Color Chrome Effect” function is first installed as “X series”
- USB Type adopts Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1) standard
- Standard ISO: 160 to 12800 (extended ISO: 80/100/125/25600/51200)
- Continuous: About 11 frames / sec (mechanical shutter), about 30 frames / sec (electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop)
- EVF: 0.5 type organic EL finder Approx. 3.69 million dots 0.75 times
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type approximately 1.04 million dots 3 way tilt type touch panel liquid crystal
- Film simulation: 16 modes (including ETERNA)
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth 4.2 installed
- Battery: NP-W126S
- Size: 132.5 × 92.8 × 58.8 mm
- Weight: 539 g (including battery and SD memory card), 489 g (body only)
- Color: Black / Silver
- Reservation start date: September 6, 2018
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".