Meike has announced a new battery grip for the Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera. This is the second product after the MEKE Meike Brackt Hand Grip MK-XT2G for Fujifilm X-T2.
MK-XT2 PRO series battery grip features a built-in 2.4g wireless remote control and can be operated within 100 meters of an open area. The MK-XT2 PRO battery grip features a shutter release button, Fn button, Q button, AE-L, AF-L, two-wheel dials and a joystick, you can access everything while holding your camera vertically.
The battery grip for X-T2 also features boost mode, control by a normal-boost switch, micro USB charging port, and 3.5mm audio jack. The grip will be available on Amazon.
- Add double power design for your horizontal or vertical shooting time ,whether you are shooting portrait,action,nighttime,landscape,architecture,street,astronomy,interior,wedding etc
- Own custom navigation button, AFL(auto focus lock), MF(manual focus), AEL(AE lock),front and rear thumbwheel adjusted functions,Q camera fast set button, Fn Combined function buttons
- 2.4G 100M transmission distance LCD display timer remote control, can setting the delay time, exposure time, interval and number of sheets photo
- Equipped with one or two NP-W126/NP-W126S lithium battery to battery packs to use
- Standard 1/4″ tripod screw allows you to mount it on tripod easily
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".