Here is the latest Fujifilm XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR lens review. Kai Wong is sure that there is a temptation for Fujifilm to go full frame. But He says with APS-C sensor, they are properly killing this lens.
This is the first super-fast telephoto lens in Fuji’s XF lens range and comes bundled with a matching XF 1.4x TC f/2 WR teleconverter. The XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR has a total of 19 elements, including one Super ED and two ED elements, and the front glass has a fluorine coating to keep away fingerprints and water.
Fujifilm XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR
Kai Wong tested the Fujinon XF200mmF2, and he is impressed with it.
- no drop-in filters
- smaller than equivalent FF lenses
- with 1.4x teleconverter you get still very usuable images
- crispy details
- OIS works incredibly smooth, and combined with IBIS of X-H1 works very well
- Focus is so so quick when used on Fujifilm X-H1
- continous AF for stills and video is freaky reliable
- Kai is sure there is a temptation for Fujifilm to go full frame, he’s sure they can. But with APS-C they are properly killing it
- Bokeh: tree branches look a bit distracting
- aimed for Pros and enthusiasts. Competing with Sony & Co in a smaller package
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".