More rumored Olympus E-M1X specs have been leaked. According to the specs list the high-end mirrorless camera will feature 20MP image sensor, 18fps continuous shooting speed with 7.5+ EV.
E-M1X is said to fetaure AI autofocus system, which you may have more accurate tracking. The rumor mill indicates that the E-M1X will NOT be the E-M1II successor. The camera will have 2x the processing speed of the current E-M1II.
Rumored specs of Olympus E-M1X
- Name: Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- Price around $3,000
- 2x speed than E-M1 Mark II
- 20MP MFT image sensor
- 18 fps
- AI AutoFocus
- Larger EVF
- Improved stabilization with up to 7.5 EV stabilization
- Can take around 80MP high resolution image with hand held
- Size similar to Nikon D850 with Battery Grip
- USB chargeable
- Data transferable by air to a server
- Radio control of remote flash with a new flash coming and receiver for old flashes
- Same battery as E-M1 Mark II
- Will be a sports camera, to compete with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II & Nikon D5.
- Announced around in January 2019, Shiping in February.
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".