Olympus E-M1X camera spotted in the hands of a professional photographer Jared Polin. We are unable to read the lens attached to the camera. But the lens also seems to be a new one and could be the rumored new Olympus telephoto lens.
If you are wondering why we think this Olympus camera is the OM-D E-M1X, you can check out the first images and features list for the OM-D E-M1X.
Olympus E-m1X camera is rumored to arrive in the beginning of January 2019 and the shipping scheduled for February. Take a look at the rumored specification of the Olympus E-M1X camera.
Rumored Olympus E-M1X Specifications
- Sensor: 20MP
- Frame rate: 18fps
- 7.5+ EV stabilization
- Faster image processing – approx 2x faster than the E-m1X
- Autofocus: Adaptive and expandable focal points
- Body Size: 144.37 x 146.765 x 75.345mm (body with a built in vertical grip)
- High Res: Can shoot handheld High Resolution images (around 80MP) at 1/60s
- Photography focus: Sports and Wildlife shooters
- Same batteries as E-M1 Mk II
- Larger EVF
- Launch: January 2019 along “2 tele zooms, 1 wide angle zoom. speedlight. zuiko binoculars”
- Availability: February
Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".