Firmware Update 2.10 for a7 III & a7R III cameras with a fix for a bug found in the previous firmware version 2.00. This update also resolves an incompatibility issue caused by a recent change to the design of SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-1 SDXC cards.
Benefits and Improvements from the latest update
• Fixes a rarely occurring bug in which the camera may stop functioning while writing RAW data onto an SD card that has already been used multiple times. Please Note:
- • This may also cause abnormalities in the files managing the images, preventing the images from displaying on the camera
- • No image data in the memory card will be corrupted or deleted aside from the data that was being written at the time the interruption occurred
- • Taking a picture while using the Auto Review function may occasionally cause the camera to stop responding
• Solves the problem caused by a specific third-party memory card, which would not be recognized by Sony cameras
• Improvement of the overall stability of the camera
[All Previous Benefits and Improvements are also included in this Update]
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".