The first leaked images and specs of Canon EOS RP now available online. The official announcement is on February 14th along with RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM, RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM, RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS, RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM, RF 85mm f/1.2L lenses. You can see the details below:
- 26.2 Million Pixels Full Size Sensor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 8
- Continuous shooting performance: 5 frames / sec
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 40000 (equivalent to extended ISO: 50, 51200, 102400)
- Organic EL EVF
- 3.0 type touch panel variable angle liquid crystal
- Dual Sensing IS
- DLO in camera, RAW development in camera, C-RAW compatible
- Size: 132.5 x 85.0 x 70.0 mm
- Weight: Approximately 440 g (body only), about 485 g (including batteries?)
- Kit lens: RF 24 – 105 mm F 4 L IS USM
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".