Fuji is rumored to announce the long-awaited Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera in 2019. The latest rumor suggests that Fujifilm will announce a new Fujifilm X-Pro3 mirrorless camera to replace the current Fujifilm X-Pro2.
The official announcement date and detailed specs are unknown at the moment. In addition, Fujifilm will also announce the new GFX100 in the first half of 2019.
Rumored Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".