The S1R is a high-resolution model with 47 megapixel and the S1 is for low-light and speed with 24 megapixel. Both feature 4K 60p/50p video recording, a new Venus image processing engine, Dual I.S. image stabilisation, a double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards, and a triaxial tilt LCD screen.
Panasonic has announced two new full frame mirrorless cameras at Photokina 2018. The new Panasonic FF cameras are the Panasonic S1 (24MP, 4K60p, Dual IS, Dual Card Slots) and Panasonic S1R (47MP, 4K60p, Dual IS, Dual Card Slots).
Below are top features:
- Capabilities with high definition and high level of expression achieved with the newly-developed 35 mm full-frame image sensor and image processing engine.
(Effective pixels: approximately 47M for the S1R and 24M for the S1)
- World’s first*1 support for 4K 60p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera.
- World’s first*1 full-frame camera equipped with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization), enabling handheld shots for dark or distant scenes that would previously have required a tripod or other equipment.
- A double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards, the first for Panasonic; and a rugged triaxial tilt LCD, emphasizing ease of use and supporting professional photography and videography.
- Leica Camera’s L-Mount, making it possible to use interchangeable lenses that meet the L-Mount specifications of the partners*4 Leica Camera and Sigma. Expressiveness is further enhanced by increasing options for interchangeable lenses.
Here is a big recap of the specifications and details of the upcoming Panasonic full frame cameras.
There will be two models and one of them will be a high-end and resolution and the other would be an entry-level product. Both cameras will feature in-body image stabilization (IBIS), 4K 60p video recording, dual card slots and the sensors manufactured by Panasonic.
The Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera release date is scheduled for March 2019. Sigma is also going to make L-mount lenses, adapters and even an L-mount mirrorless camera. Official announcement will be on September 25 ahead of Photokina 2018. Along with the Panasonic full frame cameras, three new full frame mirrorless L-mount lenses will also be announced. … Continue reading
Here are the first rumors about the Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera including release date and specs list.
Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera will be officially announced on September 25th, 2018, just ahead of Photokina. This might be a development announcement as the release date is scheduled for March 2019.
First images of the Panasonic Lumix LX100 II (LX100M2) camera leaked on the web. The premium compact camera is rumored to be announced on August 23rd.
Previously this camera was rumored as Panasonic LX200 and we had several expectations posted for it. Sadly we can’t see a tilt screen on the back of the camera from the first pictures of the Panasonic Lumix LX100 II (LX100M2).
There are no detailed specs given yet but the camera will be available in black and orange colors. Panasonic Lumix LX100 II (LX100M2) will compete against the Sony RX100 and Canon PowerShot G7 X series digital compact models. … Continue reading