You can watch the hands-on video below and some notes about the L-mount system. To underline a point, physically they say “the cameras are larger than the GH5. On the other hand holding the S1R in the hand feels pretty nice“. First check out this video where you can see a first hands-on video with the Panasonic S1 and S1R. … Continue reading
10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Panasonic S1 and S1R. As you know at Photokina 2018, Panasonic announced the development of two full frame mirrorless cameras: the 47MP S1R and the 24MP S1. Both will be built on Leica L mount. The company says the ‘S’ represents cameras that are ‘Specialized’ for professionals.
According to Panasonic, 24MP S1 is expected to be used around 70% for stills and 30% for video for wedding photographers and photojournalists. The S1R will be purely for photographers who shot landscape, commercial and portrait.
Check out the video about 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Panasonic S1 and S1R. … Continue reading
Panasonic has announced the development of two new full frame mirrorless cameras – the Panasonic S1 and Panasonic S1R. Here is a new Panasonic S1 & S1R interview with Panasonic’s imaging division President Yosuke Yamane.
This is one of the best interview for everything you need to know about Panasonic S1 & S1R. Yosuke Yamane has talked everything related to Panasonic S1 & S1R, including design, specs and price. You can watch the full interview below. … Continue reading
The S1R is a high-resolution model with 47 megapixel and the S1 is for low-light and speed with 24 megapixel. Both feature 4K 60p/50p video recording, a new Venus image processing engine, Dual I.S. image stabilisation, a double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards, and a triaxial tilt LCD screen.
Panasonic has announced two new full frame mirrorless cameras at Photokina 2018. The new Panasonic FF cameras are the Panasonic S1 (24MP, 4K60p, Dual IS, Dual Card Slots) and Panasonic S1R (47MP, 4K60p, Dual IS, Dual Card Slots).
Below are top features:
- Capabilities with high definition and high level of expression achieved with the newly-developed 35 mm full-frame image sensor and image processing engine.
(Effective pixels: approximately 47M for the S1R and 24M for the S1)
- World’s first*1 support for 4K 60p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera.
- World’s first*1 full-frame camera equipped with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization), enabling handheld shots for dark or distant scenes that would previously have required a tripod or other equipment.
- A double slot for XQD memory cards and SD memory cards, the first for Panasonic; and a rugged triaxial tilt LCD, emphasizing ease of use and supporting professional photography and videography.
- Leica Camera’s L-Mount, making it possible to use interchangeable lenses that meet the L-Mount specifications of the partners*4 Leica Camera and Sigma. Expressiveness is further enhanced by increasing options for interchangeable lenses.