Several new Olympus PEN-F reviews are available on the web. The mirrorless camera covered with hands-on videos, high ISO tests samples and images.
The new digital Olympus PEN-F camera features a 20-megapixel Four Thirds sensor with a 50-Megapixel high resolution shot capability. It has 5-axis Image Stabilisation system (worth some 5 EV stops when shooting at low ISO), built-in viewfinder with a real-time preview of settings adjustments.
The MFT camera offers an impressive 2.36 Million-dot OLED panel. The PEN-F also boasts a fully articulating 1.04 Million-dot 3″ LCD and can record full 1080HD videos at 60p.
Before jumping to the Olympus PEN-F reviews you can also check these comparisons to get more information. See : Panasonic GX8 Comparison
New Olympus PEN-F Reviews available on the web
From The CameraStoreTV :
“The OMD E-M5 revitalized Olympus’ mirrorless camera line with it’s beautiful, classic styling, but the Pen series has failed to cause much excitement recently. Now, the new Pen-F camera bring gorgeous retro styling and a new sensor to the Olympus lineup. Is this the camera Chris has been waiting for?”
PEN-F versus Fuji X-PRO size comparison
- New 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor with 50Megapixel High-Res Shot mode
- In-body 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 2.36 Million-Dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 10 frames per second high speed sequential shooting (5 frames per second with AF Tracking)
- Creative control dial lets you directly access 4 functions, including Monochrome, Color Profile Controls, and Art Filters
The mirrorless shooter from Olympus has a price tag of $1,199 at Amazon store.
We have tried to cover several Olympus PEN-F reviews with hands-on videos and sample images. Hope this post helps our readers who considers to buy this model.