Sony has released a new firmware update for its A7, A7R and A7S full-frame mirrorless cameras.
The firmware version 3.20 for Sony A7, A7R & A7S adds support for the new Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS lens. As you know that the G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh. The constant F2.8 max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field.
You can find the whole details and download links below.
Sony A7, A7R, A7S Firmware Update V3.20 Details
Changes over version 3.10:
- Provides optimized performance for new lenses (SEL70200GM)
Benefits provided by previous updates included in version 3.20:
- New lenses are supported. Note: Please refer to the latest compatibility information on the Web.
- The lens name will be correctly recorded in the EXIF
- The AF can be used in movie recording mode with the SEL85F14GM
- The startup time is shortened
- Improves camera function and provides picture improvement for the new lenses (SEL35F14Z, SEL24240, SEL28F20, SEL90M28G)
- Improves the power-on time after downloading the Smart Remote Control application of the PlayMemories Camera Apps™