Fujifilm has announced the Fujinon XF 23mm F2 R WR wide-angle lens.
The optic is a new addition to the 35mm equiv. prime to the weather-resistant X-mount lineup. The lightweight design and fast f/2 aperture make it a great choice for those looking to stay discreet while shooting.
The lens offers water and dust resistance and will work in temperatures as low as 14°F /-10°C. Built with a metal housing, it’s made up of 10 elements in 6 groups and uses a 9-blade aperture.
This optic utilizes an internal focusing stepping motor AF system which can lock on in as little as 0.05 seconds for fast, accurate focusing. Also, the lens offers tactile controls in the form of physical aperture and focusing rings. Additionally, the weather-sealed lens has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
FUJIFILM ANNOUNCES THE NEW FUJINON XF 23mm F2 R WR
Compact, fast, and weather resistant XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens from Fujifilm is a great choice for those looking for a lightweight and effective imaging kit. It expands high-performance X Series lenses.
FUJINON XF 23mm F2 R WR Key Features
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design capable of operating at temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- 10 elements in 6 groups with 2 aspherical elements
- Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) ensures high performance by reducing both flare and ghosting
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Minimum working distance of less than 9 inches
- Fast and silent autofocus of 0.05 seconds
- Compatible with the vented metal hood “LH-XF35-2” (also compatible with the XF35mmF2 R WR).
The FUJINON XF 23mm F2 R WR will start shipping from September 2016 for USD $449.95.
|Check the camera stores for availability|
|XF 23mm F2 R WR||$449.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|