Fuji released new firmware updates for its X-T1 and X-Pro2 mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
The firmware of X-T1 can now be upgraded to version 5.00 while the X-Pro2 gets the version 2.01 upgrade.
Even the X-T2 version 1.10 upgrade said to be released together in this announcement, it has been postponed to November 29th. You can check it from here. More details of the X-T1 V5.00 and X-Pro2 V2.01 updates and download links can be found below.
Fujifilm Released X-T1 V5.00 and X-Pro2 V2.01 Firmware Updates
X-Pro2 ver. 2.01 Improvement of AF function and Improvement of PC “AutoSave” Download Here
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.The phenomenon is fixed that AF function doesn’t work well in the tele-photo area with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
- 2.The phenomenon is fixed that hung-up could happen when carrying out SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST of MANUAL SETUP in PC AUTO SAVE SETTING.
- 3.The phenomenon is fixed that Flash i40 made by Nissin for FUJIFILM doesn’t fire.
X-T1 ver. 5.00 add compatibility for the EF-X500 Downlod Here
- .Compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
Additional functions like the multi-flash lighting, high-speed flash sync and so on can be used with the EF-X500.
Accordingly, the FLASH SETTING and the Shooting Menu is dramatically changed.
- 2.The items that can be assigned to the Quick Menu have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS and FLASH COMPENSATION have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
- 3.The roles that can be assigned to the Function buttons have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS, TTL-LOCK and MODELING FLASH have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.