Fujifilm X-T20 and X100F mirrorless cameras to be announced on January 19, 2017.
The Fuji X-T20 will replace the X-T10 which is already discontinued. The X00F will replace the X100T and a new addition to the X100-series lineup. The X100T is currently $200 off at $1,099 while the X-10 is selling for $799.
Both cameras will use the 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor found on the X-Pro2 and X-T2 mirrorless cameras. More details after the break!
Fujifilm X-T20 and X100F cameras to be announced on January 19, 2017
Rumored Fujifilm X100F specs
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor (same as X-PRO2 and X-T2)
- X-Processor Pro
- A control ring like on X70
- An integrated button on OVF/EVF Lever
- The same body design like X100T
- Same 23mm f/2 lens
- The Same 23mm f/2 lens
- NP-W126(S) batteries
- Integrated shutter/ISO dial
- Front grip dial
- No Tilt screen
- No 4K video
- AF led will be situated next to the flash
Rumored Fujifilm X-T20 specs
Fujifilm X-T20 will be a stripped down version of X-T2. Expectations for the upcoming X-T20 specs is as follows.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-c image sensor
- Improved autofocus system
- Improved handgrip
- Lightweight body
Fujifilm X-T20 and X100F cameras are on the horizon. Fuji users won’t wait too much and both cameras will be announced right after the CES 2017 show. The official announcement will happen on January 19, 2017. Stay tuned with us for more informtion.