The Panasonic GH5 will be a very exciting camera. Recent rumors unveils new informations about the upcoming Micro Four Thirds shooter.
After the development announcement of the hybrid mirrorless camera, we know that it will shoot 4K/60p and 10bit 4:2:2 internally. Now latest leaks claims that it will also have two sdcard slots and on-sensor image stabilization technology.
The Panasonic GH5 price will stand around $1,999 mark just like the OM-D E-M1II. More details after the break!
New Panasonic GH5 informaiton surfaced on the web
The dimesnsions of the GH5 will be identical to the current GH4 model. So current users who wants to upgrade will able to use the same accessories from the previous GH3 or GH4.
Here are the combined GH5 specifications and features list from the earlier news.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- DCI 4K Video Recording at up to 60 fps
- 4:2:2 10-bit Internal Recording
- 6K PHOTO & 4K PHOTO Modes
- Double sdcard slot
- No limit for the duration of recording. 29 minutes in Europe.
- The audio XLR microphone hotshoe mounted I/O interface will be compatible with the DMC-GH4.
- Identical dimensions as the GH4.
Panasonic GH5 will feature a 6K Photo mode that will extract 18MP stills from burst bartage. The Micro Four Thirds camera also provides 8MP stills from 60p 4K clips.
The Panasonic GH5 is expected to be released to the market in the first half of 2017. Stay tuned with us for more information!