Fuji has unveiled the X-T20 mirrorless camera with new 24MP sensor and 4K video recording.
The stylish, lightweight MILC is a lower-end model to the enthusiast X-T2. The X-T20 borrows the 24.3 megapixel sensor and its advanced autofocus system from the upper model.
The brand new image processor delivers high speed AF, fast start-up and 4K video with Film Simulation modes. The camera can also shoot UHD 4K video at up to 30 fps but lacks the weather sealing.
The Fujifilm X-T20 will be available in Black and Silver from 23rd February 2017 for $900/£799 body only, $1000/£899 in a kit with the XC 16-50mm lens, or $1200/£1099 with the XF 18-55mm lens.
Fujifilm X-T20 camera officially announced with 4K video recording
The sensor and processor combination also avails a 5 fps continuous shooting rate when working in live view, as well as the ability to record UHD 4K or Full HD 1080p video.
FUJIFILM X-T20 Key Features:
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
– X-Processor Pro
– Start-up time of 0.4sec
– Ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec
– Offers 5.0fps live-view shooting
– Shutter time lag of 0.050sec
– Shooting interval of 0.25sec
- 3.0 inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT color LCD touchscreen monitor
- 0.39 inch 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- New ACROS Film Simulation mode
- AF-C Custom Settings with five AF-C presets
- 4K video can be recorded at [3840 x 2160] 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98P, 100Mbps
- Full HD video can be recorded at 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps and 23.98 fps, and with Film Simulation effects
- Interval timer shooting for time lapse photography
– intervals of one second to 24 hours, and up to infinity frames
- Completely silent electronic shutter capable of exposures up to 1⁄32000 seconds.
- Eye Detection AF function for automatically detecting and focusing on human eyes
- Auto Macro function automatically activates the Macro mode while maintaining AF speed, eliminating any need to press the Macro button to capture a close-up
- Built-in Wi-Fi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices