First Panasonic GH5 camera images has been leaked online ahead of the official announcement.
The high-end mirrorless product from Panasonic will be unveiled on January 4th at the CES 2017 event. The price will stand around $1,999 mark just like the OM-D E-M1II.
If you find the price tag expensive, than refer to the specs we know so far. Exciting! As you can see the press images also unveils the new Leica 12-60mm f/2.8-4.0 MFT lens.
Panasonic GH5 camera images
From the GH5 camera images, we can it has identical dimensions as the GH4. Users of the good-old video-centric product says that the shooter handles perfectly. Now Panasonic listen to its fans and doesn’t change much when it comes to the body design. All we can say is that the GH5 has been sharpened up a little like the G85 model.
After the development announcement of the hybrid mirrorless camera, we know that it will shoot 4K/60p and 10bit 4:2:2 internally.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 20-megapixel four thirds image sensor
- DCI 4K Video Recording at up to 60 fps
- 4:2:2 10-bit Internal Recording
- 6K PHOTO & 4K PHOTO Modes
- 5-axis IBIS
- 3.2-inch 1620k dots LCD screen
- OLED EVF with 3680k dot pixels (21mm x 0,76 magnification)
- Double sdcard slot
- No limit for the duration of recording. 29 minutes in Europe.
- The audio XLR microphone hotshoe mounted I/O interface will be compatible with the DMC-GH4.
Panasonic GH5 will feature a 6K Photo mode that will extract 18MP stills from burst bartage. To clearify there here will not be 6k video in the GH5. However it will be the first camera to shoot 4k videos at 60 fps rate. The Micro Four Thirds camera also provides 8MP stills from 60p 4K clips.
These were the GH5 camera images leaked on the web. The mirrorless camera will hit the shelves before the NAB 2017 show. We will keep you posted with the latest news!