Leica released firmware updated version 1.2 for the Leica TL2 mirrorless camera.
This new firmware adds support for the new compact prime Elmarit-TL 18 f/2.8 ASPH lens. The new optic consists of 8 elements (4 of which are aspherical,) a minimum focus distance of 30cm and a light weight of only 80g.
Leica TL2 Firmware Update Version 1.2 Now Available
Firmware update rocedure:
- Copy the firmware file onto a SD Memory Card in its top level folder.
- Make sure to turn off the power switch on the camera.
- Insert the fully charged battery to the body. If the battery is not fully charged, the update process screen will not appear.
- Insert the SD Memory Card into the camera.
- Turn the camera – while simultaneously pressing the video release button – on.
- The firmware update screen will appear. Press OK.
- The LEICA TL2 will start the update process. The firmware update will take about 90 seconds.
- After the update process please restart the camera.
Read more Leica Mirrorless news / talk.