Here are the first Panasonic G9 Reviews and Hands-on Videos.
Panasonic announced a brand-new flagship camera to sit alongside their GH5, the new LUMIX G9. The G9 is all about the still photography, claiming the world’s fast autofocus, world’s highest frames per second with continuous autofocus, a new 80-megapixel image-synthesizing option, a new AR filter on the sensor to provide better skin tones than ever and a whole lot more.
Before heading to the first impressions of the Lumix G9 camera, first timers might have a look at the full press text. Here is everything you need to know about the Panasonic G9, including impressions and comparison, videos.
Panasonic G9 Reviews, Samples, Hands-on Videos
The Panasonic G9 will start shipping from January 2018 at a recommended selling price of $1,699 for body-only. The specs summary is 20.3 MFT sensor, 6.5 stops IS, 20 fps burst, 60fps with single AF and UHD 4K videos @ 60 fps.
We think the Panasonic G9 is a direct competitor of the Olympus E-M1 Mark II. The new camera is a good proof of Panasonic’s answer to target still photographers. The MFT shooter is designed for sports and wildlife photographers.
First Panasonic G9 reviews and first impression previews can be found at Jacob James, Photo-by-Richard, CameraLabs, Damien Demolder, CameraJabber. First look of the G9 and hands-on photos at ePhotozine.
Panasonic Lumix G9 Specifications
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K60p Video; 80MP High-Res Shot Mode
- 5-Axis 6.5 Stops Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- 0.83x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Top Status LCD; Rear Joystick
- Advanced DFD AF System; 6K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 60 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
Panasonic G9 Hands-on videos
Read more Panasonic Mirrorless news!