Sony Japan has issued a statement apologizing for delays on the shipping date of A7R III (Amazon/ B&H/ Adorama) camera pre-orders, due to unexpected demand. All pre-orders made before the release date will be delivered by early December.
They say the pre-order numbers are so much higher than estimated. Amazon US will start shipping Sony A7R III on November 30, 2017.
Sony A7r III Shipping Date Delayed to December
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 399-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 3.69m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 102400 & Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Dual SD Slots
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port & PC Sync Port
Read more Sony Mirrorless talk / news.