Fujifilm is currently working on a new hybrid camera with APS-C size dimage sensor. The upcoming mirrorless camera will be called Fujifilm X-H1.
The hybrid shooter will compete against the Sony a7 and Panasonic GH5 and the price tag will stand around $2,000. Released date of the product will be in February 2018.
From the specs sheet we can say that the Fujifilm X-H1 will be a high-end mirrorless camera aimed at videographers. You can find the Fujifilm X-H1 rumored specs below.
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs On the Web
- Same X-Processor Pro from Fujifilm X-T2
- It will have IBIS
- There is a exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Designed for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- It is a Hybrid Camera
- Price around $2,000
- To be released February, 2018
In addition, Fujifilm is rumored to announce a new camera called “XF10″ (name is not confirmed) in the first quarter of 2018. On the other hand, Fuji users will meet the X-T100 camera with new XC 15-45mm lens in 2018.